Great connections are the foundation to business success and that is why Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) and the National HUBZone Council are excited to host MatchMaker Madness on May 2, 2022. Meet one-on-one in a private virtual environment with the buying teams of government agencies and prime vendors to develop relationships, understand their purchasing process and identify supply chain opportunities.
AGENDA (Eastern Times):
- 12:00 – 12:45 Panel on MatchMaker Follow Up Best Practices
- 1:00 – 4:00 One-on-One MatchMaker Meetings
- WIPP Ambassador and Champion Members – FREE (must be signed into WIPP profile)
- WIPP Advocate Members – $50 (must be signed into WIPP profile)
- HUBZone Members – FREE (when using approved code)
- Non-Member Bundle – $175 (includes a one-year Advocate level WIPP membership)
To expedite your registration process, please have your NAICS, CAGE, DUNS information ready. You must upload your generic Capability Statement to complete your registration. Matches will be made based on the buying teams’ needs and then business owner requests.
For more information and to register click HERE.