The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is offering scholarship opportunities for women business owners of color, with preference given to women aged 45+. The two scholarship programs, proudly sponsored by AARP, will offer attendance to the NAWBO Virtual Women’s Business Conference or the opportunity to host a booth in the virtual exhibit hall for a month during the event.
These scholarship opportunities will provide a unique opportunity for recipients to engage with a large network of successful women business owners across the country and promote their businesses to a wider audience. The two components:
- Six (6) Booth Scholarships plus attendance to the WBC
- Twelve (12) Attendee Scholarships for WBC
All recipients will receive:
• One-year NAWBO membership for non-members or Leadership Academy Registration for current members
• Closed roundtable discussions with recipients at conference *by invitation only
• Extended accountability groups six (6) months after WBC facilitated by NAWBO
Timeline for Both Scholarships:
Applications will be accepted Monday, August 17 – Tuesday, August 25. The winners will be notified via email.
- Must be a Woman-Owned Minority Business
- Preference given to 45+ WBO’s
- Completed Scholarship Form. Click HERE for more information and to access the scholarship form.
Please direct ALL questions to NAWBO / AARP.