Trained volunteer tax preparers are standing by to prepare basic tax returns for Washington, DC area residents. Particularly for those:
- Living on low to moderate income or on a fixed income of $57,414
- Who are disabled or elderly
- Who have dependents or
- Those who need help with tax preparation.
Virtual Appointment Only:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 5pm-8pm and
- Saturdays 9am-12pm beginning 2/1/22
What you Need (REQUIRED):
- Photo ID for you and your spouse
- Social Security Cards for yourself, your spouse, and your dependents.
- W-2, 1099, and all other tax forms for all income received in 2021
- Copy of last year’s tax return if you have it.
- Bank account number and routing number for direct deposit
To schedule a virtual appointment or for questions call 202-684-8228 or email HowardUniversityVITA@gmail.com