This local FREE online program for WOMEN through the Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC) will give you the training and skills you need to launch and operate your business successfully!
Entrepreneur Training for Success (ETS) is a 3-month intensive course in business, workforce, life, and leadership skills. Taught over 50 hours, ETS strongly emphasizing the fundamentals of micro-entrepreneurship, combined with the basics of financial literacy.
Each week participants will learn key skills that can transform their idea into a business, including:
- Time management
- Marketing and Sales
- Branding and Communications
- Accounting and Budgeting
- Pricing your products & services
- Registering your business
- Financing your business
- Pitching your business to potential partners and investors
- and much more!
Now accepting applications from women, residents of:
- Montgomery County, MD
- Washington, D.C. (for Spanish Speakers only)