The Department of Small & Local Business Development has announced that they will be conducting weekly lunch & learn series for DC businesses. You can tune in each week for a business brief on topics related to business development, business financing, management concepts, marketing and sales, and of course contracting and procurement.
DSLBD “Lunch & Learn” Fall 2020 Schedule:
- October 7: Lifecycle of a Contract: Video and Slide Deck
- October 14: Resiliency Plans: Video and Slide Deck
- October 21: Bid and Proposal Basics
- October 28: Preparing for Holiday Sales
- November 4: Subcontracting Basics
- November 11: Getting Banked as a Business
- November 18: Insurance
- November 25: Thanksgiving Holiday Break!
- December 2: Planning Cycles Reduce Stress
- December 9: Contract Research with Open Data
- December 16: Pricing Theory
- December 23: Networking Reminders
- December 30: Strategic Partnerships
For more information or to register, visit: https://bit.ly/3dHimBe