The $40 million Bridge Fund will offer grants to support the recovery and long-term viability of brick-and-mortar small businesses in the restaurant, retail, and entertainment industries that have been significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Awards will range from $20,000-$100,000. This program will prioritize businesses that have not received federal relief funds (Paycheck Protection Program) and microbusinesses with $2.5 million or less in revenue.
Use of Award
- Business rent/mortgage (at least 50% of the award must be applied to rent)
- Payroll and labor
- Inventory (supplies but not merchandise for sale)
- Operating expenses
The Bridge Fund will be open to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- A small business in the restaurant, retail, or entertainment sector
- Has an active DC Basic Business License and an active ABRA License, if applicable
- For-profit, small business physically located in the District of Columbia at a brick-and-mortar location
- Generated no more than $5 million in gross receipts each in 2019, 2020, and 2021
- During the period April 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021, able to demonstrate at least a 30% loss of revenue when comparing the best consecutive three-month period with the worst consecutive three-month period
Application & Deadline
Opened: Monday, January 24, 2022 at 12:00 PM/EST
Deadline: Friday, February 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM/EST
For more information on the Bridge Fund, application and eligibility click here.
For questions regarding the grant and application, please contact email@example.com.
For more resources and information on additional FY22 business funding opportunities visit ObviouslyDC.com