The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) announced the launch of Journey 6 of the Ascent e-learning platform focused on educating women-owned small businesses (WOSBs) about venturing into government contracting to help expand their businesses.
The Government Contracting Journey 6 identifies opportunities and prepares businesses to pursue those prospects. The new journey has six components or excursions:
- Government As Your Customers – helps the user understand government as a customer.
- Government Contracting Opportunities – evaluates contracting opportunities with local, state, and federal governments.
- Government Subcontracting Opportunities – helps to identify subcontracting opportunities.
- Set-Aside Certifications – guides the business through what is needed to plan and pursue federal government contracting certifications.
- Federal Solicitations – analyzes the components of the federal solicitation process
- General Services Administration (GSA) Contracts – analyzes opportunities for GSA contracts.
Visit Ascent.SBA.gov and register for your free access today.