Mayor Muriel Bowser and the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development launched the Bridge Fund, a $100 million investment in businesses and workers grappling with the COVID-19 public health emergency in the hotel, restaurant, retail, and entertainment sectors. On Monday, the District launched the application period for the Restaurant Bridge Fund to provide competitive grants of up to $50,000 for restaurants and food service establishments.
Funds will be disbursed via four programs:
- Restaurant Bridge Fund: $35 million (Now Open)
- Entertainment Bridge Fund: $20 million (Coming Soon!)
- Retail Bridge Fund: $15 million (Coming Soon!)
- Hotel Bridge Fund: $30 million (Application Period Closed)
Restaurant Bridge Fund
Who can apply? Full-service restaurants, including limited-service restaurants, fast food restaurants, and food service providers such as bars and taverns with a tavern license, wineries, breweries and distilleries with a tavern license, bakeries, cafes, delicatessens, coffee shops, vending trucks or carts, caterers, food trucks, food courts, and cafeterias
- For more information regarding grant eligibility, click here.
- Operational expenses such as rent, payroll, insurance, COVID-10 related supplies, fuel and utilities.
When do applications close?
- Monday, December 28, 2020 at 11:59pm ET
How do I apply?
- Click here to apply.
For more information:
- Attend an Information session:
- Wed Dec 9 at 3pm
- Thurs Dec 10 at 1pm
- Friday Dec 11 at 11am
- For more information and to register for an info session visit coronavirus.dc.gov/bridgefund